The IGCSEs are an essential stepping stone in your child’s education. We specialise in teaching the IGCSE curriculum and preparing students for their exams.
What is Offered
- Online classes or in-person tutoring at the student’s chosen location
- Both Cambridge and Edexcel IGCSEs across a variety of paper options
- Both individual and group classes, with groups of not more than 4 children
- 1 – 2 hour session depending on the student’s preference and comfort levels
- Access to and discussions of past papers, exam tutorials, and more
- The tutor will mark and provide feedback on supplementary curriculum-related revision questions
- Parents will regularly be consulted and updated on their child’s progress if required
With our engaging and interactive tuition classes, we help students excel at their IGCSE exams. Through consistent feedback and encouragement, we build students’ confidence levels up to the point where they’re no longer worried about their IGCSE Math paper.
Our experienced tutors are familiar with the paper structure and syllabi of various IGCSE exams across the Cambridge and Edexcel examination boards. They are well-equipped to help young students succeed at their exams.
We conduct 1-1 individual or group classes with up to 4 students.
Does Talgo teach my IGCSE Math syllabus?
Which IGCSE option is right for me?
How do I pay for classes?
Are group classes cheaper than IGCSE classes?
Is my tutor qualified and familiar with the IGCSE syllabus?
Can I have more information on all the IGCSE math papers?
What are the top skills my child should have for IGCSE math?