With our online university-level teaching, we cover your university math modules online. We provide pre-recorded lectures covering the module content, in addition to 1.5-hour live interactive tutorials, which are tailored to specific modules.
What is Offered
- Access to comprehensive pre-recorded lectures accessible through your Talgo Education portal
- Ability to join exclusive 1.5 hour live interactive tutorials covering each mathematics module, where you will have the ability to talk to an expert and clarify your doubts (with a group of max. 5 students in each class)
- Access to recordings of the classes
- Option of one-to-one individual tutorials for an additional charge
For university students, tuition and additional help can be pretty limited, especially compared to the support given in high school. Students often find themselves alone, and lecturers aren’t always available to help them learn the material. However, our university-level tutorial services provide extra support to the university students who need it. Students can re-learn their math modules in a different format as often as needed. In addition, they will have access to a subject expert who can clarify their doubts and help them through challenging sections.
The Talgo Advantage
With Talgo Math, you can interact with math experts who teach you the subject’s complexities and answer your questions. You will be given exclusive access to comprehensive pre-recorded lectures conducted by qualified tutors. The lectures can be watched for a period of 90 days.
Best Suited For
This tutorial service is ideal for university students who don’t have experience with mathematics post the mandatory O/L or GCSE examinations.
Without an A/L math background, many students find the jump to university-level mathematics extremely challenging and require special assistance.
Similarly, university students who struggle with or don’t enjoy math are encouraged to take advantage of our tutorials.
In addition, our pre-recorded lectures and interactive sessions are also ideal for university students who engage in remote learning and are enrolled in private degrees.
There are two types of class structures available in this package:
01. Pre-recorded lectures: These lectures are available in a video format for you to view at your convenience and will cover all the significant elements of your math modules.
02. Live tutorials: During our interactive one-and-a-half-hour tutorials, our resident tutors and subject experts will work with you/your study group privately and answer all your subject-related questions.
03. One-on-one individual class: Ideal for students who would like exclusive access and time with a tutor. This service comes at an additional charge.
Q: What qualifications does my instructor have?
A: Your university-level instructors are highly qualified in the field of mathematics. We require that our university-level tutors hold respectable post-graduate (Master’s level) degrees or PhDs. Your instructor’s profile, which details their academic qualifications and work history, will be freely available below your videos and live tutorials.
Q: How many students can join a live tutorial?
A: We allow a maximum of 5 students studying the same or related math module
Q. I'm currently learning a math module that is not taught by Talgo. Is there a way for me to still learn this module with Talgo?
A: Yes, absolutely! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your module, and we will look at launching a new course or providing you with individual tuition.
Q: We are an education institute struggling to find math instructors. Would the instructors at Talgo be interested in teaching our courses to our students?
A: Yes, we’d be happy to collaborate with any certified educational institute, and teach on their learning platforms. Please email email@example.com with the details of your proposal.
Q: I bought a subscription for a module, but I dropped out of the class half-way through. Can I have a refund?
A: Unfortunately, once you purchase a package, our subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Q: I don't have a credit card. How do I pay for classes?
A: Talgo Education is registered on Wise, so you can pay via bank transfer using USD, GBP, AUD or EUR. If you are based in Singapore, you can also make a bank transfer to our OCBC account or use PayNow.
Q: What equipment do I need for my online class?
A: You can use a laptop, tab, or mobile phone to log onto our classes. However, we do not usually recommend logging onto our live online classes using your phone if you have another option, as students find that the small screen can be limiting.